B&S

S - thanks for meeting up

B - ....

S - the last time was messy, and we both said our piece about it

B - ....

S - so how have you been?

B - .... Busy, stressed.... What's this for ba? Actually I don't wanna talk to you anymore S___,  parang I don't even know you anymore.

S - how you been these past few months ba? Happier? Better? Well, congratulations to your awards but, are you really where you wanna be? Are you happy?

B - ano bang paki mo, wala na tayo S___. At this point nakakagulo ka lang sa buhay ko instead of helping.

S - before all this, sino ba yung nanggulo? Was it me? You?

Pause -

S - just talked to my friend D___ recently, 3 months na sila break ng office thing nya. He wanted to throw away his family for that girl pero in the end, wala lang yun sa girl na yun yung kanila. So going back, he was so convinced about this girl but look where he is now. Unhappy and lost.

S - told him what if his wife found out? Then he's super fucked. Right? He'd lose the ones that are real to him. And what for?

S - still he couldn't shake it off. And that's what they do. Get you wrapped up with whatever beautiful lie they make you believe. Babies with that guy? Really?
Brown belt? "Happy married with two kids"

B.... *Listening but tears fall*

S - why am I here? Even if we're not together I hate to see you get eaten by this dark world. I've seen it too many times. My exes are still single and lost till now.

S - I don't think at any point I wasn't truthful to you... And in your company that's a luxury you can't afford. Or that's what they made you believe. They want to turn you into one them, all because of course we all need to work, right?

S - that's why I'm asking if you're happy. If you're happy on what you're becoming. It's hard to come back from darkness like that but hey, I'm still here, listening on what you have to say.

S- I've been there. Felt it, tried it and it's the most robbing feeling ever. That's why I choose to be how I am. End of the day I wouldn't sell out on who I am. I wouldn't want you to lose who you really are because of it.

B - S___ I need time for myself, I know you mean well but, ang gulo ng life ko right now. I can't think about anything but work. Namomroblema pa ako sa house tapos iintindihin pa kita. Eto rin naman issues dati eh...

S - yeah dati, before someone sabotaged what we had.

B - S___ ....

S - sure, ours wasn't perfect, but what we had to work on wasn't as bad as the other problems we'll face with other people. The lying, hiding, false promises etc...
It wasn't perfect but at the end of the day, you'll have something sure to hold on to... Someone who'll tell you how things really are, not just the nice stuff so they can get something from you. Someone that has back, even if you don't want to or too proud to ask. Even if you push them away.

S - I'm here because you have to hear this things. You're not alone this. Nothing worthwhile comes easy and you are worthwhile. Even if we aren't a thing, I still have your back.

S - you won't have to call to ask what to say, what to think or get honest advice without being lied to or offered empty promises.

S - hey.... *Hugs

S - look, I have mental shit to deal with because of this, but at this moment, just let go. Whatever you're fighting for let go. I was never the enemy. You know that.

B - it's me nga S___. It's me. *Crying

S - *hugs tighter, "that's why I forgive you. Not the ones that fucked you over. You"

*Holds hands

S - I never made promises to you that I don't intend to keep. On that, I promise you that you'll be better. That things really are gonna be okay, okay?

S- Talk to me if you need to. Don't get lost in the crap that they've preaching.

B - so paano na? Ano na?

S - well this is much better than where we were, right?

B - tapos babalik din tayo sa dati... We don't resolve anything.

S - ikaw narin nagsabi, "you don't know what you've lost till it's gone." It works both ways po. Now you're able to see what could really be lost.

I don't need you to fight for me B____, but I think that needs to fight for you. For you to find who you really are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My kinked neck

Monarch