My kinked neck

No sexual innuendo with the word kinked, just to be clear. Base of my neck - right side - is hella tight. Had 3 consecutive days of drinking, latter 2 had smokes with it.

I'm sober as I write this, but hours prior I was wired with my brain drug. Ritalin. My kind needs it daily to become a normies. Neurotypical. I'm totally in - to becoming one.

My right knee has a kink as well. It's at the 9 o clock area if I'm facing you, dear reader. Yeah this is an old-age gripe entry at the very least.

While I write this, I'm watching Netflix's supremely white-woman series Gypsy, I'm annoyed with the shallowness of the lead character's struggles. Despite her job as a therapist, she's so fvckn boxed in "that she's got her shit together" while the writers unravel her for N-series sake, episode to episode. I thought there was gonna be hot girl on girl action in there.

Wala. And that's fine.

And I wanna sleep already, need to be ready to train peeps at 11am tom. I'm sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B&S

Monarch